Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Challenge #18 A Sketch

Well it looks like you all enjoyed last weeks challenge so now we hope you're ready for a new one.
Firstly let me give you the winner and top 3 from last weeks challenge.
Winner
Vicky please can you email me, Karen (email in the sidebar) with your postal details so I can pass them on to Joanna Sheen and they'll send you your voucher. I'll also send you your winners badge.
Top 3
If you can all email me please so I can send out your Top 3 badges.

Ok, onto this weeks challenge. Our sponsor this week is Lilac Lemons who sell some brilliant stamps, well worth popping over and having a look. Here's a picture of this weeks prize, a couple of lovely stamps.

Now here's the sketch for you to follow. Please remember to be entered into the prize draw you've got to follow the sketch and use ProMarkers.

Here's a bit of inspiration for you.
LorraineSueKateWynnethKarenRuthIf you'd like to see more of the DT's work, please click on their names in the sidebar to be taken straight to their blogs.

Please leave your direct link to your entry with Mr Linky.



8 comments:

  1. Great challenge and the sketch is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab sketch ladies love your DT cards

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the DT cards! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again!
    Sorry i´m a little late this time. ;-)
    Great cards from the DT!
    Hugs
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  5. brill cards from the design team i am hoping to get my card made in the morningm Been so busy this week i keep missing the challenges.
    hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope i am not too late with my entry was busy decorating .
    hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I made it in time....PHEW. I didnt't want to miss it so I hope you like it, great cards from the DT Team........FABULOUS. Take care

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete